The Holiday season is here and it is time to decorate your home to receive your guests! If you celebrate Thanksgiving, we bring you some essential decor ideas to embrace this day in the most comfortable and elegant way.
If you have been decorating your space for Fall, you will only need to add a few details to create a cosy and festive mood for Thanksgiving. Seasonal colours like orange, yellow and red will be the perfect palette, however, you can tone down your home decorations with beautiful pieces that match your home’s colour scheme.
After selecting the decorations, you will need to think about how you will prepare the centre stage of this day: the dining room! Are you ready to see our suggestions?
A Magazine-Worthy Dining Room
As the heart of the Thanksgiving gathering, the dining area sets the stage for cherished moments, shared meals and celebration. You will want to put together a magazine-worthy decoration and we will give you some ideas on how you can achieve that!
When it comes to furniture, Domkapa got you covered! The dining table will have an important role in this Holiday and we suggest our Panton for that.
With a curved design and generous shapes, Panton is a dining table that can be included in residential and commercial venues. A round glass top is connected to a wood conical base, fulfilling your space with the right amount of elegance and sophistication. For a gracious atmosphere, stainless steel details are included to take your designs to another level.
Panton can be customized, so you can choose the perfect size to gather all your guests and it is available in a coffee and side table dimensions.
To seat your guests comfortably throughout the whole dinner, we suggest our Louise Chair.
Louise chair’s robust design exhales confidence and character allied with simple lines but a strong statement of comfort. The back and seat are fully upholstered for a relaxing experience while the wooden legs finish the exquisiteness of the design. The slightly curvy back will ensure a cosy experience with a daring design including golden nails.
Its simple yet sophisticated lines match any decor and enhance the room.
Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
After selecting the furniture, it is time to decorate the dining table! We gathered some tips you should have in mind:
- Less Is More: A busy Thanksgiving table setting can be overwhelming. Keep in mind the food you are serving and how many guests you will have!
- Ambience Lighting: Set a cosy and inviting ambience with warm lighting. Use thin candles or string lights to create a soft glow that enhances the atmosphere.
- Selected Colour Palette: As we said before, the colours of this season will look amazing in your decoration, but select two or three colours and stick with them. It will look chic but festive!
- Elevate Your Table Settings: Select elegant dinnerware, complemented by seasonal touches. Layer the table with earth-toned or plaid tablecloths, adding depth and visual interest.
- Scented Touches: Enhance the sensory experience by introducing seasonal scents. Consider using scented candles with fragrances like pumpkin spice, cinnamon or apple cider to evoke the essence of fall throughout the dining room.
By selecting the right furniture and following our decoration tips, you can create a dining room atmosphere that, not only celebrates the spirit of Thanksgiving but also provides a welcoming space for friends and family to gather and create lasting memories!
Do you have any more tips to decorate your home for the Holidays? Let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected]!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: A Fall-Inspired Seating Corner By Irtwange Victor
We are working every day to bring you the most stylish ideas to fulfil your inspiration and to create the best interior design projects so feel free to follow our Instagram Page and subscribe to our newsletter.