As the temperatures rise and the days grow longer, it’s time to get to know what will be trending this summer in the interior design world. It’s the perfect season to update your interior and exterior decor, so it can match the warmest months of the year!
We did our research to bring you the hottest trends for interior and exterior design for the summer of 2023, including colors, prints, textures, and, of course, outdoor furniture.
Open your mind to the possibilities, unleash your creativity, and create fresh, lively, and stylish rooms with the top summer trends for this year!
When it comes to the colors that will be trending this summer in the interior design world, there are three groups of colors that stand out.
- The Earthy Tones, which we love, are one of the strongest trends in the Summer 2023 season. Colors like brown, beige, terracotta and moss green are some of the best options if you are looking to create a natural and organic look in your design. Domkapa loves to work with those colors because they can be combined with other neutral colors, such as white and grey, in order to create a sophisticated and modern space.
- Another colors we love and will be trending this summer are the Pastel Hues. Shades like light pink, baby blue, soft yellow and mint green are some of the best options if you are looking to bring a soft touch to your interior design project.
- The third strong trend for this Summer of 2023 is the color blue. Blue will the trending in every shade, such as navy blue, sky blue or even turquoise blue. This color brings a touch of freshness and tranquility to the design.
Textures And Materials
In every season, the textures and materials are some of the most important elements that instigate our senses. This summer, natural fabrics, such as linen and cotton, will be on the top trends for interior design. Due to being lightweight and breathable, they are perfect for the warmer months.
In addition to the natural fabrics, the natural materials will also be trending this summer. Stone, wood and ceramics are some of the materials that will stand out in indoor and outdoor furniture and even in accessories.
When the warmer season begins, people start to spend more time outdoors and, obviously, outdoor furniture will be an important element for this season. With that in mind, Domkapa developed two unique collections of outdoor solutions for you to start your own exterior design project today!
- Copacabana Collection: Your garden will provide you with moments of comfort for its minimalistic design and serenity with the Copacabana Collection. This design is essential for moments of well-being while you enjoy the open air as its comfortable seat is incorporated into a fusion of exquisite materials. With a steel structure that doesn’t oxidize, Copacabana is the perfect solution for every outdoor, improving your quality of life and your design.
- Bondi Collection: Gather your friends and family and celebrate summer with comfort and style with Bondi Collection. This minimalistic design with a black texturized steel structure is able to look stunning in every style and every outdoor.
We hope these interior design trends for summer 2023 will help you create your favorite spot for chilling and having a good time. Also, Domkapa has these two outdoor collections above, perfect for warm days and to add comfort to your garden area.
We would love to know your feedback about this topic, so feel free to share your thoughts by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Four Ways Interior Design Can Influence Your Mood
We are working every day to bring you the most stylish ideas to fulfill your inspiration and to create the best interior design projects so feel free to follow our Instagram Page and subscribe to our newsletter.